For an Unforgettable Stay
In Wine Country
We want to make sure you get the most out of your stay, and our experience packages are just the ticket to make your visit to the Sonoma Coast truly memorable. All packages are subject to availability and must be booked in advance.
For any questions or comments about the accommodations at Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa, call 707-876-9818 or toll free 888-404-2255.
Culinary Cultivation: Cooking Class with Chef Ivan
An in-depth experience with Executive Chef of Litchfield’s, Ivan Rodriguez. Start in our vegetable and herb garden, exploring the principles of farm-to-table fresh cooking with an explanation of how we cultivate and harvest our ingredients, including tips on examining soil to determine the most suitable produce. Then it’s into the restaurant kitchen for a hand’s on experience on a given theme. The focus of the class changes every month depending on what is in season and best for cooking. No matter what time of year you visit us, you’re sure to learn a lot, and the best part is when you can feast on your creations.
UPCOMING CLASS: February 24, 2017, 11AM-3PM. Cooking with Crab: Cakes, Stews, Pastas and More, $125 per person
Can’t make it for our scheduled group class? Ask us about scheduling a private cooking class with Chef Ivan during your stay, starting at $329.
Weekend Cleanse Add-on Package
For a fully detoxifying experience, book a Friday & Saturday night stay and add this fully inclusive package to enhance your overall health and wellness. Our remote and peaceful atmosphere is the perfect setting to rejuventate your mind, body and spirit. This package provides all meals, a hand-picked selection of cold-pressed juices and elixers, and morning yoga classes to set yourself up for success. For the ultimate experience, add any of our spa treatments at a 20% discount when purchasing this package. In order to give us time to prepare your wellness amenities, this package must be added at least 2 days before your stay.
- 10 fresh cold-pressed juices and elixers in your room upon arrival with a recommended schedule of detox-oriented meals, juices, and activities.
- Special yogurt parfait provided in addition to normal breakfast options in the morning
- Daily yoga classes each morning
- Two dinners specially cultivated by our chef to promote detoxification and revitalizing qualities
- Fresh picked salads delivered daily for lunch
- 20% off any spa services reserved before your stay
$295 Per Person (room not included)
Wine Connoisseur Package
Have a gift basket of 4 Bottles of the owner’s absolute favorite wines awaiting you in your room upon arrival. Includes a cheese board and a wood-handled corkscrew.
- Merisi Carneros 2015 Pinot Gris
- Bailarin Mendocino Ridge 2014 Pinot Noir
- Duckhorn 2014 Napa Valley Merlot
- Grgich Hills Yountville Selections Reserve 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon ($180 retail)
$289 (plus tax)
Current specials are valid through December 31, 2017.