at Sonoma Coast Villa
Litchfield’s at Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa is now open! Please join us for fine dining Wednesday-Sunday, 5-9 p.m., for a culinary experience like no other.
A talented and experienced staff puts an emphasis on locally sourced and organic ingredients, including some grown in our own herb and vegetable garden. Our restaurant offers a fine dining culinary experience at an accessible price.
Fine Dining in California Wine Country
Sitting on a 60-acre resort property in a quiet valley in Northern California, Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa provides an idyllic setting for weddings, corporate meetings, or a romantic weekend getaway with your special person in the heart of California’s Wine Country.
Our Litchfield’s Restaurant at Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa maintains an Italian design and peaceful Earth tones of this beautiful property that has become a place sought after by diners looking for an extraordinary meal in a model setting.
What does our restaurant feature?
- A farm-to-table concept punctuated by our own on-site produce garden and orchard
- California-inspired cuisine with French, Italian, and local influences.
- An idyllic setting at a Tuscan-style villa in the heart of Sonoma Coast agricultural country
- Support for local farmers, ranchers, and dairies whenever possible
- An extensive wine list featuring some selections from our neighboring wineries along with some tried-and-true mainstays.
- A wood-burning fireplace most nights
- Private dining rooms for parties up to 60 people, and outdoor seating for groups of up to 300
Fine Dining Experience in Idyllic Setting
Breakfast is served daily, complimentary for hotel guests and available at $15 per person for outside guests. Delicious local wines are added to create a truly five-star dining experience.
For complete information about Litchfield’s Restaurant at Sonoma Coast Villa, call 707-876-9812.